Some diseased Trees have the potential to cause significant damage and can pose a serious Health and Safety issue requiring management.
We provide a full service for both our domestic and commercial clients:
- Tree Surveys
- Liaising with Local Authorities
- Liaising with Ecologists
- Tree Risk Management and Preservation
Ash dieback/Chalara is caused by a fungus which originated in Asia and is now rapidly spreading throughout the UK and is present in the Ash population across the whole of Wales. Presently the Country’s native Ash Population is being severely and significantly damaged with the current estimation that 95% of the trees, will die. This disease causes the trees to become brittle and unsafe which in turn can pose a serious Health & Safety issue.
- Leaves coming out late and/or shedding early
- Dieback of shoots and leaves leaving a sparse crown
- Lesions, often dark brown, where branches meet the trunk.
- New epicormic growth, caused by stress on the tree due to the disease
Contact Us for a Free No Obligation Quote
Betws-y-Coed, Conwy, LL24 0UU
Tel: 01690 760102
Mob: 07878 491937
Mon to Sat 8am to 6pm